Article by New England Travel Journal
2019 was the first full year of the New England Travel Journal. It was a year of growth and introductions into the wonderful community that is New England on the web and on social media.
There were plenty of firsts this year and we hope there are many more to come in 2020! Some things we would love to do in the new year? Create more video content, start a TV show (dreaming big is good right!?), travel more to places new and old, produce more consistent content and host some sort of New England travel panel discussion (we have some early thoughts on this!).
However, of all the things we hope to accomplish in 2020, none of it could be possible without our dedicated followers and we want to thank all of you. Thank you for following us on social media, for reading our posts, listening to our podcast and letting us be part of your journey through another New England year.
So with all that said we want to share our Top 10 stories from 2019:
- Must Visit New England Christmas Shops
- Essex’s Annual Trees in the Riggings Community Carol Sing & Boat Parade (CT)
- Q&A with the man behind Cape Cod’s Wooden Whale Co.
- 2019 New England Holiday Festivals
- NCAA Tournament comes to Connecticut, Things to Do When Not Watching Hoops
- Hog Island Beer Co. (MA)
- Cape Cod in a Weekend
- NETJ Podcast Ep. 6 – New England Photographer Shaun Terhune
- NETJ Podcast Ep. 8 – New England Travel & Lifestyle Expert Shannon Shipman
- VIDEO: Lake Sunapee House (NH)
Happy New Year’s from New England Travel Journal and we can’t wait to journey through New England with you in 2020!